Saturday, January 24, 2015

Delayed Reaction: Executive Decision

The Pitch: We have Kurt Russell and Steven Seagal both signed on to do a movie. We're not sure what about exactly, but when's that ever stopped us before? A plane...thing, maybe.
What Took Me So Long: I guarantee I'd never heard of this movie before I put this list together and I'd be shocked if I ever heard about it again.

Why I Saw It: (Club 50) Where else are you going to see a cast like Kurt Russell, Steven Seagal, Halle Berry, and John Leguizamo? What's that now? It's called Con Air? Oh. Well, this is still an interesting cast with far less unfortunate hair than Con Air.

Why I Wish I Hadn't: To say this movie escaped my memory would be an understatement. I lost track of it scene to scene because it was so generic by now. Find something about it that wasn't covered by Con Air, Air Force One, or Snakes on a Plane.

Verdict (?): Weakly Don't Recommend

No comments:

Post a Comment