Sunday, January 18, 2015

Delayed Reaction: Dante's Peak

The Pitch: Who would win in a fight: James Bond or a volcano?
What Took Me So Long: Disaster movies are not my thing. Not normally.

Why I Saw It: (Club 50) If nothing else, finally being able to compare it to Volcano would be worth it. Of the two, this one really did play as less of a reaction (Volcano came out later and had a generic title).

Why I Wish I Hadn't: It's kind of a blur. It's a small town. People are doubting that Pierce Brosnan is right about the volcano. There's an eruption. They have to save people. Most action movies don't age well, no matter how much money goes into them. I mentally checked out pretty early and I forgot it quickly. I wouldn't say it's bad, merely unremarkable.

Verdict (?): Weakly Don't Recommend

No comments:

Post a Comment