Thursday, August 15, 2013

Bottom Comedy Movies of 2001

1. Scary Movie 2
From 1 to 2 the Wayans Brothers ran out of ideas fast, all the while running out of goodwill from audiences.

2. Dr. Dolittle 2
Eddie Murphy is funny. Why can't he pick films better?

3. Freddy Got Fingered
I am being kind only putting this at 3. This is one of the most [rightfully] panned movies of the past 20 years.

4. The Animal
It's a Rob Schneider movie and a forgettable one at that. Wasn't the female lead a contestant on Survivor?

5. Pootie Tang
I hate to rate something written by Louis C.K. so low, but it must be done.


DISHONORABLE MENTION
Five's enough.


INCOMPLETE LIST

Ghost World
A weird little movie. I've heard good things. It might be a little too quirky in it's humor though.

Monkeybone
I don't know a great deal about this. Mixed reviews mostly.

Made
I still don't know how this isn't Swingers, but I liked Swingers, so that certainly puts this under considerations. [Note: I've never seen the movie so I also don't know how it is like Swingers either]

The Royal Tenenbaums
I saw it once, but wasn't paying much attention. It lost my attention. Generally not my taste, but I will wait for a second viewing before making final judgment.

No comments:

Post a Comment