Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Delayed Reaction: The Hard Way

The Pitch: Michael J Fox and...James Woods. Buddy cop movie. No, a cop, and a movie star.

What Took Me So Long: I didn't know this movie existed.

Why I Saw It: (Club 50) Michael J Fox is one of those charming actors who can make any movie fun (sadly, the same could not be said about his recent TV show). This is one of those movie setups that has been done countless times before and it always comes down to one thing: chemistry. Fox and James Woods fall short of some of the greats, like Midnight Run, but are above average (roughly placing about Turner and Hootch).

Why I Wish I Hadn't: As I said, been done countless times. Unless you are bringing something new to the formula, there's no reason to remember it. Hence, this movie has been mostly forgotten.

Verdict (?): Weakly Recommend

No comments:

Post a Comment