Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Delayed Reaction: Under Siege 2: Dark Territory

What I Guessed It Was About: Move the plot of Under Siege to a train.
How I Came Into It: I despise Steve Seagal movies. That's been well established by now. Under Siege was the closest to one that felt at all professional though, so there's that.

Why I Saw It: (Club 50) The Steven Seagal of it isn't as oppressive as other movies of his. Having familiar actors like Katherine Heigl and Morris Chestnut certainly helped. There weren't any overbearing political messages either.

Why I Wish I Hadn't: Even a top tier Steven Seagal movie is still a low tier movie in my book. I'm tired of talking about why I don't like his movies. Instead, it's time to celebrate. Looking at my big list of movies, this is the last of his movies that I have left. That means I'm done and never watching something with him in it again (except, possibly the SNL he hosted so I can see all the actors trying hard not to let their hate of him shine through).

Verdict (?): Strongly Don't Recommend

No comments:

Post a Comment