Sunday, December 20, 2015

Delayed Reaction: Marked for Death

What I Guessed It Was About: Steven Seagal is a former police officer or special ops military guy, trying to settle down somewhere. Then, a shady element comes into town. Someone is hurt or killed that he knows. Seagal then sets out to get revenge. Oh, and at some point, there's a fight in a bar.
How I Came Into It: Now I'm pissed off. There are so many of these Steven Seagal movies I've had to see and it's all because someone actually paid money to see them. Shame on all of you who saw these movies. They are awful. I hate them and I hate you for making them successful. You are the reason bad things happen in the world.*

*Sorry. I had to get that out of my system. You are probably fine people with awful tastes in movies. It happens.

Why I Saw It: (Club 50) It's on the list, and I did get a chuckle out of the "they hurt my baby" scene.

Why I Wish I Hadn't: Steven Seagal can't act, nor does he try to. The story is lazily racist. I'm going to stop there. This is better to simply be forgotten.

Verdict (?): Strongly Don't Recommend

No comments:

Post a Comment