Sunday, September 22, 2013

2013 Emmy Preview: Prediction Recap

I already forgot all the picks I made for the Emmys so I decided to compile a list because I think I've made it clear that I love lists. Some of the awards have already been given out so I've marked those already. So far, it's not looking very good.


If you are looking for my full examinations, which, let's be honest, you know you are, here's the links to those.
Creative Arts Emmys
Mini-Series/TV Movie 
Variety Series
Drama Series
Comedy Series
 
Comedy Series - 30 Rock
Drama Series - Homeland
MiniSeries/TV Movie - Behind the Candelabra
Variety Series - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
Reality Competition - The Amazing Race
Lead Actor in a Comedy - Alex Baldwin
Lead Actress in a Comedy - Julia Louise Dreyfus
Lead Actor in a Drama - Damian Lewis
Lead Actress in a Drama - Claire Danes
Lead Actor in a MiniSeries/TV Movie - Michael Douglas
Lead Actress in a MiniSeries/TV Movie - Jessica Lange
Supporting Actor in a Comedy - Ed O'Neill
Supporting Actress in a Comedy - Sofia Vergara
Supporting Actor in a Drama - Aaron Paul
Supporting Actress in a Drama - Anna Gunn
Supporting Actor in a MiniSeries/TV Movie - Scott Bakula
Supporting Actress in a MiniSeries/TV Movie - Ellen Burstyn
Directing in a Comedy - Modern Family
Directing in a Variety Series - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
Directing in a MiniSeries/TV Movie - Behind the Candelabra
Writing in a Comedy - LouieDirecting in a Drama -House of Cards
Writing in a Drama - Homeland
Writing in a Variety Series - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
Writing in a MiniSeries/TV Movie - Behind the Candelabra
Reality Series Host - Tom Bergeron Heidi Klum & Tim Gunn
Reality Program - Undercover Boss
Variety Special - The Kennedy Center Honors
Guest Actor in a Comedy Series - Justin Timberlake Bob Newhart
Guest Actress in a Comedy Series - Melissa McCarthy Melissa Leo
Guest Actor in a Drama Series - Michael J Fox Dan Bucatinsky
Guest Actress in a Drama Series - Jane Fonda Carrie Preston*

*In my defense, my list was missing her for some reason. That's not to say I would've picked her anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment