Sunday, March 1, 2015

Delayed Reaction: Please Subscribe

The Pitch: Who are the people behind the YouTube personalities.
How I Came Into It: Literally had never heard of this before and it basically started playing on my Netflix after I finished Video Game: The Movie. At that point, I was too lazy to stop it.

Why I Saw It: I know of Drunk Kitchen and she was the opener. By the time her segment was over, I was too far in to stop. The documentary features a good mix of personalities and leaves you feeling like you have a good sense of both the person and the Youtube channel.

Why I Wish I Hadn't: Ok, maybe you don't get a good sense of their channel, because I came away from most of those thinking "Really? She/He makes a living off that? Anyone could do that". Or maybe that's the point... 

Verdict (?): Weakly Recommend

No comments:

Post a Comment