Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Best MPAA Ratings of 2003

For all the time I spend on IMDB, I come across a lot of MPAA ratings, some of which are quite funny, or oddly descriptive, or distinctly abstract, or using a word I find funny, or anything in between.
Here are my favorite one's from 2003.

Note: BoxOfficeMojo lists 506 movies in 2003. I'm not checking all of them. I'm sure I missed some. Feel free to let me know (because I know this is inspiring so many of you to start hunting for them^).

2 Fast 2 Furious - Rated PG-13 for street racing, violence, language and some sensuality

Seabiscuit - Rated PG-13 for some sexual situations and violent sports-related images

The Cat in the Hat - Rated PG for mild crude humor and some double-entendres

Big Fish - Rated PG-13 for a fight scene, some images of nudity and a suggestive reference

Agent Cody Banks - Rated PG for action violence, mild language and some sensual content

Past Years:
Best of 2011
Best of 2010
Best of 2009
Best of 2008
Best of 2007
Best of 2006
Best of 2005
Best of 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment