Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Best MPAA Ratings of 2006

For all the time I spend on IMDB, I come across a lot of MPAA ratings, some of which are quite funny, or oddly descriptive, or distinctly abstract, or using a word I find funny, or anything in between.
Here are my favorite one's from 2006.

Note: BoxOfficeMojo lists 608 movies in 2006. I'm not checking all of them. I'm sure I missed some. Feel free to let me know (because I know this is inspiring so many of you to start hunting for them^).

Happy Feet - Rated PG for some mild peril and rude humor

Nacho Libre - Rated PG for some rough action, and crude humor including dialogue

Poseiden - Rated PG-13 for intense prolonged sequences of disaster and peril

Date Movie - Rated PG-13 for continuous crude and sexual humor, including language

Glory Road - Rated PG for racial issues including violence and epithets, and momentary language

Garfield: A Tail of Two Kitties - Rated PG for some off-color elements

Clerks 2 - Rated R for pervasive sexual and crude content including aberrant sexuality, strong language and some drug material

Past Years:
Best of 2011
Best of 2010
Best of 2009
Best of 2008
Best of 2007

Oh, so apparently this is my hundredth post. That is either a success, showing my commitment or merely a showcase of my verbal diarrhea. Either way, hooray, I think.

1 comment: