Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Best MPAA Ratings of 2010

For all the time I spend on IMDB, I come across a lot of MPAA ratings, some of which are quite funny, or oddly descriptive, or distinctly abstract, or using a word I find funny, or anything in between.
Here are my favorite one's from 2010.


Note: BoxOfficeMojo lists 534 movies in 2010. I'm not checking all of them. If you have a good one, let me know. I'll probably use it, delete your post, and claim it as my own. Let my honesty not deter you.

Alice in Wonderland
Rated PG for fantasy action/violence involving scary images and situations, and for a smoking caterpillar

The Karate Kid
Rated PG for bullying, martial arts action violence and some mild language

Grown Ups
Rated PG-13 for crude material including suggestive references, language and some male rear nudity

The Expenables
Rated R for strong action and bloody violence throughout, and for some language

Letters to Juliet
Rated PG for brief rude behavior, some language and incidental smoking

Kick-Ass
Rated R for strong brutal violence throughout, pervasive language, sexual content, nudity and some drug use - some involving children

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
Rated PG-13 for stylized violence, sexual content, language and drug references

1 comment:

  1. My favorite is how they felt the need to specify that the rear nudity is male!

    ReplyDelete