Friday, March 16, 2012

People in Matching Blazers

I may be too trusting but I always believe the health advice given to me by anyone wearing a matching warm-up blazer. I figure, if you are at the point where you will wear that, you probably know your shit. I feel ridiculous wearing jersey shorts if I'm not going to bed or about to do laundry. This person is willing to wear that whole ensemble, swishing pants and everything. I assume the whole set comes with a subscription to Men's Health too. Actually, if the blazer has a Men's Health logo, ask that person to train you. They must be an expert. This rule does come with some conditions though. Example, the level of reliability goes down exponentially with distance from a fitness center. Also, the older the person, the less I trust it. If you see a 74 year old with a matching blazer at Denny's at 10:30 am, stand back. He is wearing that as a fashion choice, and based on the time, you'd be interrupting his lunch.

What is the point of those suits anyway? I don't think static cling to my balls is beneficial to my health.

No comments:

Post a Comment