Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Best MPAA Ratings of 2009

For all the time I spend on IMDB, I come across a lot of MPAA ratings, some of which are quite funny, or oddly descriptive, or distinctly abstract, or using a word I find funny, or anything in between.
Here are my favorite one's from 2009.

Note: BoxOfficeMojo lists 521 movies in 2009. I'm not checking all of them. I probably checked more ratings this year than any other year. It's a sort of lame duck year.

Human Centipede (First Sequence) - Rated R for disturbing sadistic horror violence, nudity and language

Avatar - Rated PG-13 for intense epic battle sequences and warfare, sensuality, language and some smoking

Ninja Assassin - Rated R for strong bloody stylized violence throughout, and language

All About Steve - Rated PG-13 for sexual content including innuendos

2 comments: