Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Best MPAA Ratings of 2002

For all the time I spend on IMDB, I come across a lot of MPAA ratings, some of which are quite funny, or oddly descriptive, or distinctly abstract, or using a word I find funny, or anything in between.
Here are my favorite one's from 2002.

Note: BoxOfficeMojo lists 478 movies in 2002. I'm not checking all of them. I'm sure I missed some. Feel free to let me know (because I know this is inspiring so many of you to start hunting for them^).

Spider-Man - Rated PG-13 for stylized violence and action

Men in Black II - Rated PG-13 for sci-fi action violence and some provocative humor

Scooby-Doo - Rated PG for some rude humor, language and some scary action

xXx - Rated PG-13 for violence, non-stop action sequences, sensuality, drug content and language

Mr. Deeds - Rated PG-13 for language including sexual references, and some rear nudity

Jackass: The Movie - Rated R for dangerous, sometimes extremely crude stunts, language and nudity

Blue Crush - Rated PG-13 for sexual content, teen partying, language and a fight

Undercover Brother - Rated PG-13 for language, sexual humor, drug content and campy violence


Past Years:
Best of 2011
Best of 2010
Best of 2009
Best of 2008
Best of 2007
Best of 2006
Best of 2005
Best of 2004
Best of 2003

No comments:

Post a Comment