Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Best MPAA Ratings of 2005

For all the time I spend on IMDB, I come across a lot of MPAA ratings, some of which are quite funny, or oddly descriptive, or distinctly abstract, or using a word I find funny, or anything in between.
Here are my favorite one's from 2005.

Note: BoxOfficeMojo lists 547 movies in 2005. I'm not checking all of them. I'm sure I missed some. Feel free to let me know (because I know this is inspiring so many of you to start hunting for them^).

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - Rated PG for quirky situations, action and mild language

Fun With Dick and Jane - Rated PG-13 for brief language, some sexual humor and occasional humorous drug references

Sin City - Rated R for sustained strong stylized violence, nudity and sexual content including dialogue

Coach Carter - Rated PG-13 for violence, sexual content, language, teen partying and some drug material

A History of Violence - Rated R for strong brutal violence, graphic sexuality, nudity, language and some drug use

Past Years:
Best of 2011
Best of 2010
Best of 2009
Best of 2008
Best of 2007
Best of 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment