Saturday, June 8, 2019

I'm Taking a Break (Sort Of)

What's this? A post that isn't a movie rant, a weird ranking of something overly specific, or predictions for an awards ceremony that are more thorough than accurate. Yes, this is me talking to you directly for a change.

I just want to give you a little update about what's going on. I'm taking a break for a bit. Most of what I've written lately has felt like a chore. I feel like I'm going on the same 10 rants repeatedly. Between keeping this up and a lot of the side-projects I work on, I'm getting burned out. Luckily, no one is forcing me to do any of these things. It's my own completionist compulsions driving me. That means, I can quit any time I want. 

I'm setting no timelines on this. I may be back next week. I may be back next month. I might be on a completely new site. I might remain here. I don't know. I'm figuring some things out.

In the meantime, enjoy my dump of Delayed Reactions I've been saving up. 

One thing I do want to make very clear:

I absolutely, 100% will be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment