Sunday, December 26, 2021

Quick Reaction: Dragon Lord


Look. I took a week off work, watched a bunch of movies, and didn't keep up with my Reactions as I watched them. I'm super behind, and some of these movies just aren't getting the time that I like to put into them. Dragon Lord is one of them. Guess what? It's a Jackie Chan movie and I had a lot of fun watching it. It's got the stunts and ambition I want from it. I had a great time watching. It does start oddly. I found out later that they moved the sequence intended for the end to the beginning, which explains why the movie starts so abruptly. I do appreciate how many of these movies are dubbed. I have no problem with subtitles, but dubbing does mean that my eyes are looking at the stunts and not the dialogue at all times. That's nice.

 

Verdict: Strongly Recommend

No comments:

Post a Comment