Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Too Much Commitment.

As it appears, I am not ready for a blog. Apparently, my life is too active. Too many Facebook updates to check, movies to see, DVD to watch, magazines to read, rooms to clean, papers to organize, empty minutes to use staring into space (not thinking about nothing, but in fact, thinking about the fact that I am staring into space thinking about nothing and how that means I am actually thinking about something).

So, as you can see, I have very valid reasons for not posting in 20 days. Another reason, I've checked the site stats. I'm my audience. And, you know what? My audience hasn't felt the need for a post until now. Pretty easy to control supply and demand this way.

The topic for today. There isn't really one. I found myself going through my saved sites and noticed I hadn't been on here in a while and couldn't figure out why I haven't posted anything. Let me reassure you* that I'll start adding shit regularly at some point, once I've figured out a way to not make this a "Today I did this" or "Here's my deep thought that everyone has" blog. This is a rant blog dammit, so I'll have none of that introspection poppycock.


*And as we discussed, by "you" I mean "me" since this is a practice in redundancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment